Harlal Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
Details About Harlal Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
Why Join Harlal Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
- Scholarship to deserving eligible students
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- Internationally accredited with International Accreditation Organization (IAO, USA) and Norwegian Accreditation
- Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly known as UPTU) and approved by AICTE
- Organizes guest lectures, workshops, industrial visits, excursion tour, personality development programs, etc.
- Candidates must have completed 3-years Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent in discipline recognized by the AIU/AICTE securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST candidates)
- Must have a valid percentile in MAT/CAT/UPSEE
- For NRI candidates – Must have a valid score in GMAT/GRE
- Candidates appearing in their final year examination in this year may also apply, subject to proof of Graduation (degree certificate/mark sheet) has to be submitted by the end of month of October
Admissions are based on marks in MAT/CAT/UPSEE/GMAT/GRE followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Classrooms equipped with audio-visual aids like overhead projectors, multimedia, videos and audios
- Library stocked with books, journals, databases, audio-visual materials, CDs, e-journals, etc.
- Well-equipped CIS lab
- Digitally-equipped auditoriums with seating capacity of 450
- Hygienic and spacious cafeteria
- Sports facilities includes games like Table Tennis, Chess, Carom, Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton etc.
- In-campus gymnasium
- Medical facilities available
In-campus separate hostels for girls and boys with facilities like common room with LCD, Wi-Fi, mess etc.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Aditya Birla Group
- Asian Paints
- Bank of America
- British Telecom
- Hilton Hotel
- Hindustan Times
- Just Dial
- UB Group
- Eureka Forbes
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 24th position among ‘Top 50 B-Schools across the country’ in placement by India Business Journal, March-2015
- Bestowed with Education Excellence Award-2014 for best Management Institute in North for placement efforts by ASSOCHAM (India)
- Ranked amongst ‘Top 10 B-school of North India’ by Silicon India in B-School Survey 2013
- Ranked as ‘A+++’ category B-School by Go Getter Magazine (Go-Air Airlines) Survey 2013
- Ranked amongst ‘Top-5 B Schools of India’ in Industry Interface and Curriculum & Pedagogy categories by Go Getter Magazine (Go-Air Airlines) Survey 2013