Unitedworld School of Business, Kolkata
Details About Unitedworld School of Business, Kolkata
Why Join Unitedworld School of Business, Kolkata
- One of the best B schools in India
- Best placements in some of the renowned companies
- Balance of Academic and Practical Learning
- Experienced Faculty with 30 faculties in number
- Strong Industry Linkages
- Education loan facility available
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure
- Unitedworld School of Business is formed by a group of India born economists, academicians and top executives, offering MBA in Kolkata and Ahmedabad.
- Provides 2 Years full-time MBA programs with India’s first multilayer placement cell.
- Offers MBA in Marketing, HR, Information Systems, and International business, Retail Management, Agribusiness, Media, Entrepreneurship and Finance.
- Aims to provide a holistic development of its students. What also adds to the reputation of this institution is the effective blending of principles and theory to real-world problems.
- In spite being an important aspect, market interface often being overlooked by majority of the Indian business B-Schools. But if you are a student at Unitedworld then you will surely get a chance to handle multiple projects even long after class hours.
- In business terms a world without borders has become a growing reality. The next generation of managers must be capable working in a fully globalized environment. Unitedworld is one of the few Indian Business Schools where the curriculum is geared to meet market demands of the open economy.
- Multi-location business school built on a common platform with shared vision and values. It brings together the best of infrastructure, knowledge and methodologies to train global managers for the future.
- Any graduate from UGC recognized University or final year student is eligible to apply at Unitedworld
- Having a score of GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT is critical but not essential. If students have not appeared for any of these, he/she has to clear Unitedworld entrance exam which comprises of Psychometric, Math, Aptitude and English questions
- Final selection is based upon a matrix comprising scores of Phase I & Phase II
- Should have secured minimum 50 percentile in CMAT
- Must have scored 50% in SNAP
Unitedworld follows a matrix based system to identify the right candidate:
- Basic selection (Assessment of social and demographic profile & corporate exposure)
- Step I: Score/Percentile of GMAT/ CAT/ XAT / MAT or other equivalent national entrance tests.
- Step II: Academic performance, non academic achievements, and extra-curricular activities
- Step III: Statement of purpose and Corporate Recommendations (applicable for PGPM – Business Strategy)
- Advanced selection (People skills, Ability to handle pressure & Market readiness)
- Step IV: Presentation & Group Test
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- All campuses of Unitedworld School of Business are designed to create a stimulating environment for contemporary management studies.
- With state-of-the-art classrooms, computer labs, web-based academic management and global academic resources
- Offers one of the best facilities and ambiences in the country.
- All campuses are Wi-Fi enabled and fully air-conditioned. Students are connected 24×7 through intelligent campus with their Laptops.
- Unitedworld bags Best Business School in Marketing curriculum in India by The Dainik Bhaskar Group
- The Business Barons Magazine identified Unitedworld School of Business as “The Highest Potential & Emerging Management Schools in India.”
- Awarded the Gurukul Award for Best Upcoming Institute for its MBA programs in finance, HR, IT, marketing, and retail management
Top Recruiting Companies
- Aditya InfoTech
- Apollo Munich
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Allianz
- Blue Star
- Global Data
- Hyderabad House
- ICICI Securities
- Ideal Insurance
- India Bulls
- ISB, Jaro Education
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lodha, Metro
- Reliance Digital
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- Spencer’s, Edelweiss
- Times job
- Vodafone India