New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), Tughlakabad, Delhi
Details About New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), Tughlakabad, Delhi
Why Join New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), Tughlakabad, Delhi
Emerged as one of the premier Business Schools in the country was originated in 1996.
- Unit of National Level NGO, under a registered and charitable “Society for Employment and Career Counselling” to promote excellence in management education, research, and managerial training.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India and enjoys accreditation from National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- PGDM has been granted MBA equivalence by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Amongst 3 Management Institutes in the country to get Government approval out of 488 requests received in 1996.
- Ultra modern, multi-storeyed campus in the posh South Delhi Institutional Area (easily approachable from Saket, GK-II, Alaknanda).
- Caters to all the necessary academic, corporate and business needs of an International Management Institution.
- A Bachelor’s Degree(10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades.
- Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process.
- Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply.
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM are required to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by IIM’s or MAT conducted by AIMA.
- Final selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
New Delhi Institute of Management provides following facilities to its students :
- NDIM has airconditioned and fully computerised library.
- The full fledged and widely stocked library has more than 12,000 volumes of latest books, journals, periodicals and a host of reading materials including industry studies, annual reports of various companies, company profiles, product profiles, project reports and reference materials received from industry and international agencies. It has the latest audio-video cassettes on Management Studies and maintains a Video Library with modern audio-visual equipment.
- The library also has a fine collection of international, national magazines, CDs and journals meeting first class standards of Management Studies.
IT Center :
- NDIM has fully airconditioned, state-of-the-art Information Technology Center spread over a sprawling 6000 sq.ft. of area.
- Recognising the need for easy accessibility to latest relevant data and information, for preparing presentations, projects and other assignments by the management students, the IT Centre has been designed to provide the students with the latest facilities available in the industry.
- The IT Centre has 24 hrs internet connectivity with 7.0 Mbps speed via R.F.Link.
Class Room :
- Well designed, fully equipped, modern and spacious class rooms mark NDIM’s contemporary culture.
- There are 16 air-conditioned classrooms equipped with modern facilities like mounted LCD Projectors, OHP, Personal Address System with Collar Mike etc.
- Two separate computer class rooms are available with multi-media facilities for presentations.
Audio Visual Room :
- To enhance and energize the quality of lectures, tutorials, seminars and other academic exercises and to break the monotony of class room sessions, the centre has a good audio visual set up complete with OHPs, LCD and VCR along-with a vast collection of video cassettes, CD and CD-Roms for the use of students and the faculty.
- The Institute has an ultra-modern cafeteria which serves a wide range of hygienically cooked,delicious food and snacks at reasonable rates.
- It has an aesthetic appeal, decor and ambience. This is also a meeting ground where students from all walks of life interact with each other and to release their academic pressures.
- NDIM provides regular medical check ups by senior Physician & Cardiologist Dr. Shashi Mohan, MRCP (U.K).
- Hostel is located half km from the Institute.
- Fully furnished rooms are provided on twin-sharing basis to the students.
- Rooms are well ventilated and air-conditioned with attached bathrooms.
- Facilities like computer center with internet connectivity, functional library, gymnasium, room with indoor games and STD/ISD are also provided.
- Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India, since 1996
- Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- “Intellectual Capital”rated above IIM(B), IIM(K), XIM, KJ Somaiya and at par with IIFT, Dept of Management Studies, IIT Delhi and MDI in AIMA-IMRB Survey 2007
- “Industry Interface” rated above IIM(A), IIM(K), IIM(L), IMI, XIM, KJ Somaiya and at par with FMS, DU, IIFT, IMT and XLRI in AIMA-IMRB Survey 2008
- IIM Equivalent Curriculum & Internationally Accredited Faculty led by NDIM Director, Dr. A.T.K. Raman (Ex-Director, SAIL & Arcelor Mittal) and guided by NDIM Founder Director Dr. Manab Adhikary (Ex-Dean & Head, FMS, Delhi University) and Prof. S.C. Kuchal (Founder Prof. IIM-A)
- High powered Board of Directors consisting of highly eminent academicians, senior most Bureaucrats, most respected Judges and great industrial houses
- Excellent 100% Placements since inception in 1996
- Finest Alumni Networking
- World Class, Technologically Advanced Campus in South Delhi with State-of-the-Art I.T. Centre and Library
Full Time PGDM granted equivalence to MBA by:
- Association of Indian Universities; and
Top Recruiting Companies
- Agilent Technologies
- ICICI Prudential
- India Infoline
- American Express
- Indiabulls Securities
- AMN Amro
- India Mart
- Inter Mesh Ltd
- Bajaj Capital
- ING Vysya Bank
- Bank of America
- Intex Technology
- Barclays Finance
- ITC Ltd.
- Jindal Industries
- Bristol Hotels
Rankings & Awards
Ranked as the 15th B-School all over India – Business World June 2013
Rated amongst Top 7 Private B-Schools in India – Business World June 2013
Ranked as the 3rd Private Institute in Delhi, NCR and entire North India – Business World June 2013
Rated amongst Top 8 Private B-Schools in India – AIMA IMRB May 2013
Rated amongst Top 4 Private B-Schools in Delhi/NCR – Business India December 2012
Ranked 19th B-school all over India – Business World June 2012
NDIM placements rated 17th in India – Business World June 2012
Rated Overall A++ 2007, 08, 10 and higher than A++ in 2009 & 2011 by – Business India November 2011
Overall among Top 35 B-Schools in India- AIMA-IMRB Survey- May 2011
Placements ranked among top 6 in Private B-schools of India – Business World June 2013
Ranked No. 1 Private Institute in Delhi, NCR and entire North India for its quality placements – Business World June 2013
NDIM placements rated 17th in India – Business World June 2012
First amongst Pvt. B-Schools in Delhi and NCR; 20th Best Placements in India-Business World – June 2011
Finest Placements in A++ category of B-schools by Business India – Oct’10 – Business World – June’10
Industry Interface Ratings:
Rated amongst Top 8 Pvt. B-Schools in India – AIMA Indian Management Journal May 2013
Industry Interface among Top 22 in India – AIMA-IMRB Business-Standard May 2012
Among Top 9 B-schools in India – AIMA-IMRB survey- May 2011
2nd in Delhi, Among Top 11 B-Schools – Business World- June 2011
1st in North India – AIMA Indian Management Journal September 2011
Above- IIM (K), Xavier Institute of Management, K J Somaiya and at par with IIM (B), Deptt. Of Management Studies, IIT Delhi- AIMA- IMRB
Rated among Top 18 in India – AIMA-IMRB Business-Standard May 2012
Rated 9th in north India AIMA Indian Management Journal September 2011
Among Top 19 B-Schools in India, AIMA-IMRB- Business-Standard- May 2011
Above- IIFT, IIM (K), Xavier Institute of Management and at par with K J Somaiya and Deptt. Of Management Studies, IIT Delhi- AIMA- IMRB
Intellectual Capital Ratings:
Intellectual Capital rated among top 14 Pvt B-schools in India – Business World June 2013
Ranked as 4th in Private Institutes in Delhi, NCR and entire North India – Business World June 2013
Rated amongst Top 7 Pvt. Institutes in India – AIMA Indian Management Journal May 2013
Intellectual Capital among Top 21 in India – AIMA-IMRB Business-Standard May 2012
Among Top 23 B-Schools- AIMA-IMRB- Business-Standard- May 2011
Among Top 24 in India Business World- June 2011
Above- IIM (B), IIM (K), Xavier Institute of Management, K J Somaiya and at par with IIFT, Deptt. Of Management Studies- IIT Delhi and MDI – AIMA- IMRB
Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India, since 1996.
Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation(NBA).
Recognized by Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to MBA degree.
Rated as the Best Management Institute in North India by Financial Times (K) London (UK).
IIM Equivalent Curriculum & Internationally Accredited Faculty led by NDIM Founder Director Dr. Manab Adhikary (Ex-Dean & Head, FMS, Delhi University), Director, Dr. A.T.K. Raman (Ex-Director, SAIL & Arcelor Mittal) and Prof. S.C. Kuchal (Founder Prof. IIM-A).
Full time PGDM granted equivalence to MBA by
Association of Indian Universities.
All India Council for Technical Education.
Highly powered Board of Directors consisting of most eminent academicians, senior most Bureaucrats, most respected Judges and great industrial houses.
Excellent Placements since inception in 1996.
Finest Alumni Networking.
World Class, Technologically Advanced Campus with State-of-the-Art I.T. Centre and Library.